180s, LLC (“180s”) is concerned about the privacy of our customers and the confidentiality of their information shared with us. The intent of this privacy statement is to disclose the privacy practices of 180s’ web site (the “Site”).
WHAT INFORMATION DOES OUR SITE COLLECT?
Our order form asks you to give us information specific to that order, including your billing address, shipping address, credit card information and email address. The information is used to process and send your orders. We also use the information to contact you if there is a problem with your order. We may also use the information to contact you for feedback on our products, or to inform you about 180s’ specials or promotions that we think may be of interest to you. We do not share this information with outside parties.
Like many web sites, the Site also collects information about visitors and the manner in which visitors utilize and navigate our Site. This information helps us to design our Site to better suit our visitors’ needs. For example, our Site may track the URL that you visited before you came to our Site, the URL to which you next go, and your IP address. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Site. Your IP address also is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
TO WHOM DOES 180S DISCLOSE INFORMATION?
WHAT ARE THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF LINKED SITES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES?
This policy statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. Although you may link to other sites or third parties via the Site, 180s is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties or the content of linked sites.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DOES THE SITE EMPLOY?
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as credit card numbers, we redirect visitors to a secure server. You will be able to recognize that you are in our secure server by observing the “closed lock” icon on your Internet browser or by verifying that the “http” portion of your Web address has changed to “https.” In addition, the Site has security measures in place that are intended to protect against the loss of information that the site collects. However, you should keep in mind that this Site is run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security.
HOW MAY THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT BE AMENDED?
From time to time, we may make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of the Site. We will update this statement accordingly, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the 180s, LLC web site. This terms and conditions page describes the terms upon which you may access and use our web site. By visiting our web site, you affirm that you have read and accept all of the following terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice.
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.The 180s and 180s [and design] designations are registered trademarks of 180s, Inc. The Always Out There, Convertible, Digital TEC-tility, Exhale Heating System, ExoLite, G, G Gorgonz Performance Work Gear, G Gorgonz Performance Work Gear [and design], Gorgonz, O, Performance Work Gear, Pivot-Guard Technology, designations are trademarks of 180s, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. 3M and Scotchlite are trademarks of the 3M company. Dri-Lex is a registered trademark of Faytex Corp. Dri-release and Freshguard are registered trademarks of Optimer Performance Fibers, Inc. Teflon is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by INVISTA and its affiliates. Thermolite is a registered trademark of INVISTA for performance insulation. Thinsulate is a trademark of 3M. Polartec and Polartec Classic 200, Power Dry, Power Stretch and Wind Pro are trademarks registered in the United States and in other jurisdictions for fabrics available only from Polartec, LLC. Other trademarks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- LIMITATIONS.While we make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on our site, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. In addition, we have no duty to update the information contained on our site, and we are not liable to you for out-dated or incorrect information contained herein. Moreover, we reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue the site (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and we are not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption in services. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ACCURACY, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL 180s, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF 180s, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES.Solely as a courtesy to you, we provide links to other web sites at certain places on our site; we do not endorse, approve, certify or control any of those web sites. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information contained on those sites. Use of those sites or any information obtained from those sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.
- GOVERNING LAW.Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Maryland, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Baltimore City, Maryland. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. 180s, LLCs failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. 180s, LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
- NO EFFECT ON AGREEMENTS.This site shall be used for informational purposes only, and nothing on our site shall be construed to add or modify terms to any existing or future agreements with 180s.
This site may have standard security measures in place that are intended to protect against the loss of information that we collect. However, you should keep in mind that this site is run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security. Although we provide links to other sites or third parties via our site, we are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of third parties or the content of linked sites.
- NOTICES.In our discretion, we may provide notices of changes to these terms and conditions or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on our site.